6.01.2012

Horse Show & Event Info and Pricing




Horse Shows – I generally take photographs of all the riders. Sometimes there are times when the show is too large I only take sign ups for photographs – mostly the dressage shows. Please check at my table and fliers around the grounds to see if sign ups are needed for photographs.

Show Managers – Please contact me if you are interested in my services. There is no charge for photographing your show. Travel expenses will apply for out of town or state shows.

NEW: $150 for all the images per horse per horse show. You will receive a CD with all your digital images sized to 5×7 with a release for personal use only – you may use these images for “horse for sale” ads. This is for 1 horse/rider combination per show. If you have multiple horses it is still $150 per horse. This offer is not eligible for the 20% off discount. Images will be color corrected and sharpened; objects will not be removed and major retouching will not be done.

Discount: I offer a 20% discount off of my regular print prices if you place your order within 2 weeks of the show. All prices will be shown with the discount in place when they are posted and after 2 weeks they will return to the regular prices. Some products are not eligible for this offer – check the web for the correct prices.

Pre-Registration: You can pre-register to make sure i get your horse in all its classes for $15 and that non-refundable fee can be applied to ANY purchase over $50 (see horse show photography under services tab)

Proofs: All proofs are posted within 2 days of the show. Check the proofs page on my website and follow the galleries until you find yours. If you have any problems viewing, finding your photos or ordering please contact me.

Check online for more products & prices.

Other Events - Please contact me if you are interested in my services.

0 comments:

Post a Comment